Professional Massage Therapy at Thrive Healing Massage Seattle
When needing the best in therapeutic Seattle massage services, Thrive Healing Massage has the experience and skilled therapists necessary to help with all types of injury and medical conditions by utilizing various massage styles and techniques, giving Seattle and Fremont WA the best in treatment massage and relaxation.
Whether you are dealing with an injury sustained from an accident or playing sports, or just needing a relaxing Swedish massage to help manage the stress and tension of everyday life, Thrive offers the best in Seattle massage therapy, treatment massage, and wellness care.
Why Thrive Is a Unique Seattle Massage Clinic
- We are Professional- We are friendly, but we are also professional when it comes to helping you with a variety of performance and accident related injuries or even if you just need a massage to help you relax. Our therapists are customer centric in that we educate our clients with wellness tips and ways to live a healthier lifestyle.
- We Care About You - In addition to being professional, we care about you as a person and will go out of our way to make sure you have an excellent experience from your first call to your first massage and consultation.
- We Take Most all Insurance– Recognizing the immense therapeutic and medical benefits of massage, many insurance companies will cover several massage sessions per year. Check our insurance provider page or call us to prequalify your insurance. Even without insurance, Thrive Healing Massage has affordable rates for professional massage.
- We are Flexible– Open 7 days per week- With several massage therapists on staff, Thrive Healing Massage can accommodate most schedules, or we can bring the massage table to your home or business whenever the time is convenient for you or your company with onsite and corporate massage.
Injury Rehab – Whiplash Treatment – Deep Tissue – Medical Massage Seattle
The therapeutic benefits of deep tissue massage for physical rehabilitation have been well known in modern medicine. It is quite common for medical doctors and chiropractors to refer their patients to a professional massage therapist as part of the proactive treatment process for injury and medical conditions. With many of our therapists specializing in deep tissue medical massage, Thrive offers a unique solution to your healing process.
Common Injury & Conditions our massage therapists treat:
- Neck Pain
- Whiplash & Workplace Injury
- Iliotibial Band Pain (IT Band)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Leg Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shin Splints
- Scoliosis (Curved Spine)
- Migraines & Headaches
- Auto Immune Diseases
- Chronic Pain (Back)
Many other sports/athletic & accident related injuries and medical conditions can be treated with massage therapy. If you do not see your injury or condition listed please call us at (206) 547-5677 and our experienced staff can answer questions on a specific ailment or physical condition that our massage services greatly benefit.
Our Massage Styles and Techniques at Thrive
At Thrive Healing Massage, we offer many different types of massage techniques and styles to help you. Here is a sampling of some of them.
- Sports Massage - For athletes and those who exercise frequently, a sports massage can help with aches and pains that come with pushing your body to the limit. You may be surprised at how good you feel after a sports massage. Many athletes also use this type of massage to get their muscles stimulated to begin a workout or even prior to competitive events. Sports massage is a great all around type of massage for athletes.
- Swedish Massage (relaxation) - Our relaxation massage services, more commonly known as Swedish massage, can be just what you need to relax and relieve tension and stress. Life can be stressful, especially at your job, Let Thrive help you forget about your stresses and rejuvenate your body.
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy - For more serious performance and athletic injuries, we have a variety of massage techniques, including traditional deep tissue massage that can really help you relax and feel better while helping your body heal.
- Medical & Injury Massage – Our specialty, we offer massage for a host of other medical and injury related problems that may affect your daily life. The effects of pain on the body can make recovering from an injury much more difficult and delayed. Our Seattle massage therapists are highly trained in this type of acute injury massage.
- Myofascial Release - This is a specialized slow soft tissue/fascia stretching massage that can help anyone that may have tight and restricted soft tissue, that has been caused by trauma, low blood flow, or overuse just to name a few. This is an effective massage technique for a strained back or whiplash injury.
- Trigger Point Therapy - This massage style uses strategic compression on particular pressure points on the body. This allows the therapist to work out the areas of concern, which can help the client to relax and take away the “knots” in your muscles. Athletic and sports injuries, or other chronic injuries are effectively treated by this type of massage therapy as well.
There are more massage styles and techniques that we use to help our clients, including Neuromuscular Massage, Muscle Energy Techniques, Pregnancy Massage, and many more. Call us today at (206)-547-5677 to learn more or to set-up an appointment to see how we can assist you with your injury rehabilitation treatment plan. Our staff is friendly and here to help and ensure your experience is of the highest quality and care of any Seattle massage therapy clinic.
About Our Seattle Massage Therapists
While we are a newer name in Seattle massage and wellness centers, our therapists and staff are not! At Thrive, we carefully select each and every one of our professional Seattle massage therapists to ensure our clientele receive the best treatment and experience. To clients heavily involved in sports and athletics, to people suffering from workplace or auto accident injury in Seattle, or the more casual client seeking relief from stress and tension, Thrive offers the best in customer centric massage therapy in Seattle.
Other massage therapy services we offer the Seattle area
- Outcall/Onsite Massage - For those who would rather not come in for their massage therapy in Seattle, we offer various outcall services where we will come to you – with a table – in the comfort of your home.
- Corporate Massage Services - Whether it is in a chair or on a massage table, we will bring the equipment needed to your office so that you can offer your employees the benefits of a massage. Remember, if you have any questions about Thrive Healing Massage or any of the massage therapies that we offer, be sure to call us today at (206) 547-5677 to talk to a therapist or to schedule an appointment.